St. Paul Lutheran School functions as a ministry to the community of Lakeland and Polk County. It is our desire to serve as diverse a population as desires the unique education we offer.
- 8% of our students have Hispanic/Latino heritage
- 5% have Asian heritage
- 4% have African heritage
Diversity of Religious Background
- Of the 451 students in attendance, 116 or 34% are from St. Paul Lutheran Church
- 26% of students do not have a home church listed
- 40% of students attend a Christian church other than St. Paul Lutheran Church
- 53 distinct churches are represented in our student body
St. Paul Lutheran School enrolls students from a wide variety of religious backgrounds and those with no religious heritage. Students are expected to fully participate in all school activities including Jesus Time/Christian Studies, chapel worship, classroom devotions, etc.