15 months – 2 years
No Scholarships Available
Prek3 – Prek4
The Florida Empowerment Scholarship for Unique Abilities (FES-UA) is available for those who qualify. Please visit stepupforstudents.org to apply.
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
All students qualify for the scholarship through the State of Florida. There are three scholarship options available. Please visit stepupforstudents.org to apply.
- FTC Florida Tax Credit Scholarship
- FES-EO Florida Empowerment Scholarship – Educational Options
- FES-UA Florida Empowerment Scholarship – Unique Abilities
St. Paul Lutheran Scholarship
St. Paul Lutheran School offers assistance with the cost of student tuition to families of students in Kindergarten – 8th Grade who qualify. Families are always expected to cover application and enrollment fees and at least a portion of the tuition cost.
- Parents must first apply for the state scholarships available through Step Up For Students before applying for the St. Paul Lutheran scholarship through FACTS. Applications for scholarship funds can be completed at the same time, but funds may not be awarded from the St. Paul Lutheran School scholarship until the state scholarship has been awarded.
- If parents are applying for the St. Paul Lutheran School scholarship, they must apply through FACTS. FACTS does charge a nominal fee to the applying family.
- Follow the link to the FACTS application.
- The school finance office will contact the family once a recommendation has been received from FACTS and if the family qualifies, a modified tuition amount will be determined.
- Families accept the scholarship amount and sign documents indicating their commitment to the scholarship process, both financially and in actions, including student behavior and academics and parental involvement.
Mrs. Tracy Trinklein, email@example.com, is happy to help parents with information relative to the scholarship program.