We believe that we are all in need of God’s love and forgiveness because we fall short of God’s expectations.
We believe that God has provided for our reconciliation with Him through Jesus, our Savior.
We strive to:
- help each child learn more about Jesus as his or her personal Savior
- help student grow in faith in Him through study of the Bible and the practical application of its teachings
- provide each learner with a solid and challenging educational curriculum with Christian values and world-view integrated into the teaching in an organic way
- lead each child to discover his or her unique gifts and challenges and to build on the gifts while improving or compensating where challenges exist
- help each child not only adopt Christian values and ethics, but practice them as well
- assist each child in demonstrating Christian love, including empathy and kindness, throughout the day.
- focus on building leadership skills and enhancing curiosity and creativity